Terms and Conditions – SkillZone Soccer
Information published on this web site is provided for the use of its visitors and you are advised that, although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur. No guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages. Please be aware that SkillZone Soccer may alter the information on its web site from time to time. SkillZone Soccer shall have no liability arising from the use by any party of the information on this web site. SkillZone Soccer does not warrant the information on this web site in any way and in particular no warranty is given that the web site or its contents or hypertext links are virus free or uncontaminated. You are advised to make your own virus checks and to implement your own precautions in this respect. SkillZone Soccer exclude all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission.
An annual registration fee must be paid upon purchasing a membership. This fee will automatically be deducted in September each year, providing the membership is still active.
There is a 30 day cancellation policy, you may cancel your subscription(s) at any time by contacting SkillZone Soccer
You can contact SkillZone Soccer by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to 5a Creswell Corner, Anchor Hill, Knaphill, Woking, GU21 2JD
All our transactions are processed by Stripe
- Collection and Use of Personal Information
- In the event that you choose to register as a user of the Services, you will be asked to create a unique username and private password (collectively, the “Access ID”) which will be used to create and activate an account through which the Vendor can make the Services available to you (the “Account”). You expressly acknowledge and agree that certain information such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, billing information, financial information, and certain additional information may be required by the Vendor to make the Services available to you, or may be disclosed by you on or through the Services.
- You expressly acknowledge, agree and consent to the Vendor collecting and using your Personal Information:
- to create and activate your Account;
- to respond to any request for customer service;
- to make the Services available to you and to other users of the Services;
- as necessary to allow the Vendor to provide you with access to and use of the added services, features and functionality of the Vendor’s partner organizations, as incorporated into and/or linked to the Services;
- to improve the quality of the Services, including without limitation, through polls, surveys and other similar feedback gathering activities conducted by the Vendor or any third-party;
- to assess service levels, monitor traffic patterns and gauge popularity of different features, functionalities and service options of, or related to, the Services;
- to create and manage your Account, and to verify access rights to the Services;
- to bill, or render invoices relating to, your Account, and to collect any debt owing to the Vendor;
- to communicate with you, including without limitation for the purpose of providing you with notifications, content, marketing materials, commercial electronic messages, and information about your Account and/or the Services;
- to install software relating to the Services, on one or more of your electronic devices;
- to protect against fraud or error, and to respond to claims of any violation of the Vendor’s rights or those of any third-party;
- to protect the rights, property or personal safety of yourself, the Vendor, the Vendor’s agents, the Vendor’s users and the public;
- as required to comply with any applicable laws, or as authorized by any applicable laws; and
- You may at any point withdraw your consent to receive the communications set out in Section 2(c)(viii). The Vendor provides an “opt-out” function within all email communications of this nature, and/or will cease communications of this nature if you inform the Vendor that you would like to “opt-out”. You however expressly acknowledge and agree that you may not “opt-out” of communications related to the Services, your Account, a bill, an invoice, or where such withdrawal of consent would frustrate the performance of a legal obligation (but the Vendor will attempt to minimize the aforementioned communications).
- Disclosure of Personal Information
- Without limiting the foregoing, you expressly acknowledge and agree that, for the purposes of billing your Account, if applicable, the Vendor may disclose your Personal Information with banks or other third-parties, such as Paypal and credit card service providers, in order to process payments.
- RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your Personal Information will be retained for as long as may be necessary or relevant for the identified purpose of collection, or as may be required or permitted by law, after which time the Vendor will no longer retain such information in a form capable of identifying an individual or legal entity.
- Age of Consent
The Vendor does not knowingly make the Services available to, and will not knowingly collect, use or disclose the Personal Information of, anyone under the age of consent.
- Rights to Your Information
You have the right to access and edit your Personal Information at any time, through your Account.
- Location Information
You expressly acknowledge, agree and consent to the Vendor collecting Personal Information concerning your location, from your IP address and other sources, for the purpose of matching the Vendor’s products and services to areas of demand and for other business purposes of the Vendor.
- Aggregated Data
You expressly acknowledge, agree and consent to the Vendor collecting, combining, manipulating and using your Personal Information to create generalized, anonymous information, stripped of data capable of identifying an individual or legal entity (the “Aggregated Data”), and using, disclosing and commercializing such Aggregated Data as the Vendor deems fit. Your identity and Personal Information will be kept anonymous in the Aggregated Data.
- Software Installation, Cookies and Log Files
You expressly acknowledge, agree and consent to the Vendor installing software and cookies relating to the Services on one or more of your electronic devices and using tracking tools, pixel tags, cookies and log files for purposes the Vendor deems fit, including without limitation, to track which page variants you have seen, to track if you have clicked on a page variant, to monitor traffic patterns, to gauge popularity of service options and to gather information used to deliver relevant content and services to you.
- Change of Ownership or Business Transition
You expressly acknowledge and agree that in the event of a change of ownership or other business transition, such as a merger, acquisition or sale of the Vendor’s assets, your Personal Information may be transferred in accordance with applicable privacy laws.
- Withdrawing Consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent relating to the collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Information at any time, except where such withdrawal would frustrate the performance of a legal obligation.
- The Vendor will strive to prevent unauthorized access to your Personal Information and will periodically enhance its security aimed at ensuring that your Personal Information is kept safe from unauthorized access, use and disclosure.
- While the Vendor has technology and procedures to guard your Personal Information against unauthorized access, use or disclosure, you expressly acknowledge and agree there is no guarantee that such technology or procedures can or will eliminate the risks of unauthorized access, use, disclosure, theft, loss or misuse.
- The Vendor strongly recommends that you do not disclose your Access ID to anyone. If you forget your password, the Vendor will ask you for the username associated with your Access ID and will send an email containing your password to the email address associated with your Access ID.
- You expressly acknowledge and agree that the Vendor is not responsible for, and does not control, the use by others of any information which you provide to them and that you should use caution in selecting the Personal Information you provide to others through the Services.
- Contact The Vendor
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfil your specific request. This information is only used to fulfil your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.